Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin - Language Centre

External students

External students are those who don’t study or work at Humboldt-Universität (see Regulations for Regulations on Auditors). Go to the first class of the course and ask the teacher if there’s a place for. If they accept you, you can pay for the course in the administrator’s office. For course fees, please see the Regulations.